Hey legend! So what is your vibration and why would you want to raise it?
- Become conscious of your thoughts.
Everything you think, say or feel becomes your reality. Every single thought that comes into your head has an impact on you. Positive thoughts and low vibration negative thoughts that do not serve you.When you change those thoughts for the positive, your reality is likely to become positive too. Easier said than done in the face of adversity though right? How ’bout this, the next time a negative thought shows up in your head, take the time to acknowledge it, thank it for showing up, and then dismiss it and turn it around for the positive.
- Find something beautiful and appreciate it.
Beauty is all around us, yet so often we walk around with our blinkers on. Stop rushing for a moment and take the time to stand in the sun and appreciate your surroundings.
- Be conscious of the foods you eat.
Some foods vibrate at high frequencies, and some lower (broccoli has a high vibration as do blueberries; Big Macs don’t vibrate at all ;-). If you are consuming foods covered in chemicals and pesticides, or foods found within plastic packaging, it will leave you vibrating lower. Conversely, consume good quality organic produce, food as nature intended it, and feel the high vibrations disseminate throughout your body. Most importantly, pay attention to how eating certain foods make your body feel.
- Drink water.
Always ensure you drink plenty of water (filtered is best) to assist your body to flush out toxicity day to day. Toxicity has a marked impact on our vibration so we must do what we can to reduce it’s impact within us and around us.
I was one of those people. I get it. I was like, ‘NAH, I can’t meditate, no chance – meditation isn’t for me’. HA! Meditation is for anyone and everyone.
Meditation is a beautiful way to strip away a lot of that noise (monkey brain) that is going on in your head – and let’s be honest – a lot of the noise is fear-based thoughts that is vibrationally screwing up your desired manifestations! Meaning, you’re thinking about WHY you’re not worthy of what you want, or how it can go wrong. Ans that’s ok – it’s just your ego speaking LOUDER than your soul. So meditation is a natural way to slowly chip and strip away at these lower vibrations and ego chitta-chatta.Sit in a comfortable position, close your eyes and breath in and out. Too often we rush through our days with a scattered brain leaving us in a state of anxiety and stress. Meditation helps to calm your spirit down and put you in a peaceful state of mind. Just 10 minutes of meditation a day can change your life forever.6. Be grateful.
So here’s the trick – be grateful for the things you’re ACTUALLY grateful for. Not what you think you ‘should’ be grateful for. This can be done in private – when no one is listening state out aloud all the things you are thankful for – aka go on a GRATITUDE or LOVE RANT of all the things you are thankful for that the universe has ALREADY delivered to you and the Universe will hear this and want to throw more awesome shit your way.Did you know that gratitude alone can raise your vibration to a frequency of anywhere between 600-800? CRAZY HUH?! And to top that off, gratitude and fear cannot co-exist. So whenever you feel yourself slipping into fear or ineffective thoughts and feelings, shift the gear by going on a gratitude rant. The first few sentences might feel clunky but after the 5 or 6th thing you state that you are grateful for, you’ll start to feel your energy shift. And then it becomes addictive! Try not to think about it too hard and just let go and let flow your unconscious mind where it wants to go and what it wants to say – there is no right or wrong way to do this.The Universe is simply responding to you dominant vibration. So focus more on what your grateful for and I promise you, you will attract more of that into your life like a magnet attracts iron.7. Practice acts of kindness.
Giving to someone else (without expecting anything in return) shifts your thinking from “I don’t have enough” or “Woe is me”, to “I have more than enough to give to others.” Abundance is a high vibration. In the same vein, being kind (as opposed to being mean) puts you at a high vibration. Gossip or treat others badly and your vibration will suffer.
8. Practice acts of kindness.Vibration requires movement, the more you move the better your vibrations move. So Get Active! Dance! The happier you feel, the more you will draw happy experiences to yourself because you are operating at a different frequency.
9. Have a cold shower. Why on earth would you want to put yourself through this torture I hear you say? Same reason why people do the ice cold plunge pools. It because your ego will be screaming at you “GET OUT, GET OUT, I CAN’T HANDLE THIS”, and you’ll have to do everything in your power to IGNORE this mind chitta-chatta. Basically you are training yourself that your EGO does not RULE the decision your make. And you are NOT a prisoner of your mind (ego). It’s strengthens you mindset massively and destroys the ego in a very intense way.
10. Mad Chats with the Universe. Abracadabra is hebrew saying of ‘we create what we speak’. So speak into existence what you want. Make it a habit to speak more of what you want and less of what you don’t want. Train yourself to break the habit of arguing for your limitations. Literally, go to the park or down the beach or whilst your driving your car and have a conversation out aloud with the Universe, yourself, God, source energy, whatever you feel comfortable calling it. It’s all the same.