This is a genuine question I get asked…. A LOT!
I get so excited every time I run across something that confirms my belief that it CAN be instant; or that life transformations can take place in as little as 21 days.
I know my personal transformation literally took less than a month – I quit my job, took out a loan, started my coaching business, invested copious amounts on myself & my business, and made my first $30k in the first 3 months of business (crazy, huh?).
It was like someone had brain surgery on me, and my old brain was removed and replaced with a new one, full of a ridiculous amount of self belief, a vision, focus, no fear (well, I still feared spiders and public speaking) and (MOSTLY) positive aligned thoughts.
I personally know that it can happen FUCKING FAST!!!!
On the other side, I have a couple of intentions manifesting & brewing behind the scenes that have been in the works for over a year now.
What I’ve learned from personal experience as well as working with thousands of other powerful manifestors is that the speed of manifestation is impacted by these key elements:
- How badly do you want it? (the aim here is to have to LASER FOCUS but to drop the attachment, which can be tricky and contradicting at times)
- How much are you able to ‘ignore’ reality? (if you’re stuck on ‘what is,’ your intentions are going to manifest SLOW). I remember in my last month at my 9-5 job I was doing ANYTHING and EVERYTHING I could to ignore my reality. Overtime? My boss piling on a load of contracts to be processed immediately with a deadline? NAHHH, it’s not happening. I knew if I focus on what is, it was only going to bring me more stress, want, lack, and cortisol shooting through my body.
- How much do you believe in your desires?
A simple way of putting it is: The speed of manifestation is directly linked to level of NEED you have attached to it (i.e. ‘I need you because without you I am not whole!), the ability to disengaged from the bits of your reality you don’t love, multiplied by your level of self-belief.
Needing results sends a contrary signal to Universe, blocking the very thing you want. (Which is why present moment appreciation (GRATITUDE RANT…. And GO!) is such a powerful manifesting tool.
Seeing “what is” is also a detriment to results. (Start seeing what you’re creating and where you’re heading, not what you’ve already created.)
Bottom line though, that the more you believe/expect it, the faster ‘magic’ happens.
So, if you’re not manifesting as fast as you’d hoped, you are probably…
– Doubting the process
– Not believing you’ll get what you ask for (mostly this is on a subconscious level..)
– Focusing on fear, worry, doubt and any negative thoughts.. meaning the scales are tipped to 51% negative where they need to be 51% love (AT LEAST) for the ball to start rolling.
Big Love, Tripod xo